Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kindle Books I can Loan Out! Check it out!



This is a list of my Amazon Kindle books that Amazon Allows us to loan to a friend. They can be loaned to one person at a time, and you get 2 weeks to read it. If longer is needed, I can just “Loan” it again.
If there is a book that you would like to read that I have here, let me know, and when you want it. You need to be ready to read it within the 2 week period. Then when your done, let me know as at that time, I can Loan to someone else, (I think, lol)

I can loan all the books in the Celestra series, and you can actually get the 1st one free right now at Amazon. Then I can loan the rest, one at a time so you have time to read. 

I have already finished all of these books (or have not read yet, but don’t plan to read very soon)

Leave me a comment of which books you would like to borrow, and when. I will need an email address to send to, you can email that to me privately, just want a post to show others which are loaned out.


Hope this helps some of you who would like to read some, but not wanting to buy at this time.

Clicking the Name will take you to Goodreads to read description, after book if i have a review, i will have a review link if you want to see what I thought.

Email me at  ConciseReviews (AT) Gmail.com  (you know how to make it a email address I assume.



Evolution  (Evolution Book 1) by Kelly Carrero Review  On Loan 6/19

DarknessFalls (Darkness Falls, # 1) by Jessica Sorensen Review On Loan 6/19

The Promise(Fallen Star Series Book 4) by Jessica Sorensen Review

Ethereal (Celestra Series book 1) By Addison Moore Review

Tremble (Celestra Series Book 2) By Addison Moore Review

Burn (Celestra Series Book 3) By Addison Moore Review

Wicked(Celestra Series Book 4) By Addison Moore Review

Vex (Celestra Series Book 5) By Addison Moore Review

Expel (Celestra Series Book 6) By Addison Moore Review

Fallen (Fallen Series Book 1) By Lauren Kate Review

The Vampire’sCurse, A Paranormal Romance (Undead In Brown county #2) By S.J. Wright

The Vampire’sRedemption, A Paranormal Romance (Undead In Brown County #3) By S.J. Wright

Shadows ofthe Soul   By Angelique On Loan 6/19
Ascension(Book #3 (Graced Part 2,) Dream Realms Trilogy) By Sophia Sharp


Here is what it says at Amazon when I send the loan:
The recipient has 7 days to claim the book, then at that time 14 days to read the book.

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome! >.< I'd like two please :)

    Darkness Falls and Shadows of the Soul

    please send to

    darkestaddictions(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Thank You!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, uh, nevermind, three! Lol

    Evolution as well :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sent Evolution, and am sending the other 2 now, You have 7 days to claim them, then from that day 14 days to read, so you can claim the first, then wait on the others, and make sure to claim within 7 days, so you have more time that way :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. This is such a great idea! I'll have to look into doing this as well :)

    Sharon @ Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete