Wednesday, June 13, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays 6/13 Find out what I am reading this week!



WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should be Reading, asks you to answer the following three (3) questions…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
Note:Links of books will take you to Goodreads.
What am I reading now? I am reading 3 books (I know, weird, but i multitask well, lol)
  1.  Black Dawn (Morganville Vampires 12) by Rachel Caine
  2.  Mariposa (The Gothic  Memoires Series book 2) by Rebekah Armusik
  3.  Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse series 12) Chairlaine Harris


What did I currently finish?
  1. Memoires of A Gothic Soul (The Gothic Memoires Series book 1) Rebekah Armusik Link to review of Memoires Of A Gothic Soul 5 stars
  2. Evolution (Evolution Series book 1) Kelly Carrero Link  Evolution review 5 stars
  3. Darkness Breaks (Darkness Falls Book 2) By Jessica Sorensen  Link to my review here at my blog Darkness Breaks Review 5 Stars


What is next? ( am only listing my top 3 this week)
  1. Lucifer Rising (The Gothic Memoires Series book 3) by Rebekah Armusik 
  2. Rapture (Fallen series book 4) Lauren Kate
  3. The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls Series book 1) By Jessica Sorensen (when Jessica sends the copy, I will start, should be a little before its out June 30)
Leave me a comment with either your link of the WWW or if you don't have a blog, or don't want to make the post, you can leave your answers in comments. I would love to read them either way. :) Also, other visitors will more than likely want to visit to read them too. I know I do, its how I find new blogs to follow.

5 comments:

  1. It sure looks like you multi-task well, shew! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have a very good memory to be able to keep up with all of those different series. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!

    You have a new follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariposa sounds really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll find that many people in this meme read more than one book at once...I know that I tend too. =) I hope that you enjoy your current reads and I know that I have some new titles to check out.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following your blog and by Twitter. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I read Deadlocked and it was the first Sookie book I've enjoyed in a while. There's only one more book in the series after Deadlocked and it did feel that Harris is finally wrapping stuff up. I hope Sookie ends up with Sam.

    ReplyDelete