Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lost Soul (Fallen Souls Series Book 1) by Jessica Sorensen is OUT NOW!!

The Lost Soul by Jessica Sorensen

Fallen Soul Series Book 1 (spin off of Fallen Star Series)

Is out now. Buy yours today! I will have a review out soon as I can.

Summary: Goodreads
Spin-off of the Fallen Star Series.

My name is Gemma Lucas and my life is good. Alex and I eliminated the star, along with Stephan and the Death Walkers. Finally I can relax and focus on freeing my father from the Room of Forbidden.

At least that’s what I thought. But things are never this easy.
Just when I’ve put the past behind me, Lost Souls cross over into the Real World. 

Then Alex disappears without a trace. As I desperately search for him, I discover secrets I wish I could forget—secrets Alex has been keeping for me. And I’m not sure what to do. Or who I can trust

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love Jessica Sorensen.

    I tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award. Check out the details here. :)

    ReplyDelete