Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Half-Blood chapters from Aiden's POV!


I Love this, first few Chapters of Half-Bloof in Aidens Point of View!! I loved it, was so refreshing to get inside his head for once. Its a Jennifer L. Armentrout's site. Here is a short quote from that chapter. Let me know what you think. I love it. I may add another quote in my www post when I get it done.

http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/extras/chapter-1-of-half-blood-from-daemon-s-pov


 Alex was standing in the middle of the little living room. She jumped when she saw me, but I was more surprised to actually get a good look at her without dirt covering her.
            I remembered her.
            But she wasn’t the little tomboy I recalled from the times I’d seen her. Some of the features were the same. She hadn’t grown much in height much, but my gods, she was….
            Long, thick chestnut colored hair fell past a chest that had grown in the last three years. Her face was oval shape; lips full like a pure-blood’s. Cheekbones high and eyebrows delicately arched over two wide brown eyes. Even with the faint purplish bruises marring an otherwise flawless complexion, she was…unbelievable.
            Beautiful.
            My entire body tensed as we locked eyes. Something most halfs wouldn’t even dare do, but oh no, she did. She stared back, the same appreciative stare I was giving her. A liquid feeling, like when I called on fire, simmered in my veins.
            A feeling I shouldn’t have.
            Alex tipped her head back. “What?”
I snapped out of it. What in the Hades was I thinking? “Nothing. You ready?”
“I guess so.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment