Sunday, June 17, 2012

Its Monday! What Are You Reading? 6/18



This is a weekly MEME hosted by Book Journey, highlighting what you plan on reading in the coming week.

Welcome to Its Monday! What are You Reading! This is a great way to plan out your reading week, and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next  “must read” book will come from!

I love being part of this and I hope you do too! ( its my first for this one, but will do every week) Go visit the Host Book Journey, and read her participation info there. And put your post in the Linky! I hope you all have a great week, and look forward to seeing what everyone is reading. Please leave me a comment, so I know you stopped by, and if you are a new follower, let me know that too. I will come by to follow back, and also see your post too.

Here are the books I am reading and plan to read. Links take you to Goodreads.








I also will read the short story The Hunter and the Hunted by Kelly Armstrong







10 comments:

  1. Have fun reading these. I haven't read any of the Sookie Stackhouse books yet, but I've got the first one on hold at the library.

    Here's my It's Monday post ~ link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one more Sookie book after Deadlocked. All I can say is, she better end up with Sam. I've been reading these books for over a decade and I will be so upset if she ends up with Eric (let alone Bill) or a mysterious character that appears out of nowhere. I think I'd be so upset that I will take all of my books from these series and throw them into our fire pit- bonfire! Oh, can you tell? Team Sam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she should end up with Sam, BUT I do really like Eric, but no way it will work in the long haul I don;t think (though if i remember right Faeries live a long life) I keep wondering if she will end up getting changed into a Vamp at the end. I would not want that, but not sure if that would work out to make her special, as shes part faerie, so who knows. Guess we will find out. But yes, Sam is the better choice for Sookie for sure. (I watch the show too, but its gone off on such a crazy story-line, I think of them as total separate stories now, I mean Tara a Vamp? come on! lol)

      Delete
  3. Great choices. I have read all of these except Rapture. That is from a series that I no longer read. I just didn't connect with the characters. Have a great reading week!

    Thanks for following me; I already follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I've only read the first book of the Sookie Stackhouse series but I really enjoyed it. And I've heard nothing but good things about The Immortal Rules and Rapture, looking forward to your review! Check out my Monday meme: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of books! I want to read that Sookie Stackhouse book. As soon as it's available from the library, I will.

    I'm a new follower of your blog. It's really nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelley Armstrong has been strongly recommended to me but I haven't gotten to any of her books yet. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've made it far in the Sookie series! Do you read one once every few months or have you been marathoning them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be curious to see what you think of Rapture, I have mixed feelings about that series...it really fruatrates me, but I also feel drawn to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all the books in your line-up. I have to get caught up on Sookie... I think I am at #9. I really didn't like True Blood though.
    Thanks for following me and I am following back.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete