Friday, June 15, 2012

Book Blogger Hop 6/15

                 Welcome to the Book Bloggers Hop!!

A place to connect to book bloggers every week!!

                                     
                                    Book Blogger Hop


Read the History and Rules of the Hop. This link also includes information on how to submit a question for the Hop and how to be a potential Host and Hop! Hosted by Crazy for Books (you can get button code at her site too)

Want to plan your post in advance? Click this Link to check out the future Hop questions!

What to do:
1.Post on your blog answering this question:

Do you belong to a book club either online or in real life?

2.Enter your link to the post in the linky list below. (enter your blog name, genre you review, and direct link to your post answering this weeks question; failure to do so will result in the removal of your link)

3.Visit other blogs on the list spending quality time getting to know the people you are visiting. Don’t just visit the post question, click around read some of the bloggers other content too!  This hop isn’t about the number of people you visit, but about the quality of each visit. Readers-find new blog to visit by clicking through the links in the list!

Visit here to see the link list and enter your link, (this one does not have a code to add to our post, that's too bad, sorry about that)

MY Answer:
I am in a few book clubs at Goodreads, only online ones. I entered ones for my favorite ongoing series, Like The Mortal Instruments, and another few I like. 

I would love you to comment too, leave a link for me if you like to come see yours, or at least let me know if  you are a new follower. I look forward to meeting some new people. I will be visiting all on the Linky List too.


NOTE: I copied this from other blog hop from Alison, as I can't handle anymore CAPTCHA comments. I will not be commenting anymore with the CAPTCHA on, My daughter had to leave, so she is not here to do them for me anymore today.

Captcha:
If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alisons CAPTCHA eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.

NOTE I want to mention, I finally got my CAPTCHA OFF, as I really HATE it. I didn't know it was one, since i never said for it to be on when I set up my blog. But I guess its that way as a Default. Alisons Instructions work well, the look is a little different than it is in her screen shots, but i found it and got it done. Hope you all will get it off too. I have so many I can't get past it. My eyes are not what they used to be, and my daughter is not always home to help me. And the audio, is even worse on them.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog...love the side panels and your header.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    NEW FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the complement, the background and whole code for this blog, ALL except the header (I changed that, didn't like the matching header too much) I got it all from here http://eleques2.blogspot.com/ FREE she has lots of nice free backgrounds, and codes to use to format it all right. Check it out, its easy to use, with instructions too.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Michelle! This is Kelsey from Ketch's Book Notch! Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    I'm now follow via Twitter, Goodreads, and E-mail! Hope to see you around!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful site! Amazing graphics.

    Found you via book blogger hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun idea to do a book club for an ongoing series! I never would have thought of that. I'm sure it's great to talk about the series as it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier and becoming a follower. I am now a follower of your blog too.

    I too only belong to online clubs but now by choice. I have not found a local bookclub yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on goodreads but haven't tried any of their groups. That's an interesting idea. I'm in a couple in person book groups, which is fun because it involves food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm Vickie and I do not belong to a formal book club that reads the same book together bit I own and run an online book tour company so I guess you could say several of us read the same book at the same time but we each choose which of the books on tour we want to read and then write reviews on them. Stop on by at TBR http://tbr-io.blogspot.com/ and http://iobooktours.blogspot.com/ my two blogs and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried to do online group reads and so on, but I just can't be organized enough to read on schedule.

    Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds)

    ReplyDelete