Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Industrial Magic by Kelly Armstrong (Women of The Otherworld 4) Review

Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #4)Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars




"Industrial magic" is the fourth book in Kelley Armstrong's "Women of the Otherworld" series, and you are highly likely to enjoy it a lot, specially if you read the others before. "Bitten", "Stolen" and "Dime store magic" Which introduce you to a world where magic and the supernatural are just part of everyday life. "Industrial magic" just takes you further into it...this series has demons, deities, vampires, werewolves, witches, sorcerers, shaman, druids, necromancers, clairvoyants, and much more. The supernatural world lies just under the surface of the known world and definitely has a nasty bite. With "Industrial Magic", we are once again treated to a delightful adventure that will suck you in and not let go until the end . (Summary from book and Amazon)

I really enjoyed this book. I wasn't sure I would, as Paige was not my favorite character, but she really grew on me in "Dime Store Magic", and continued to grow on me in this one, and i love how the werewolves get involved in this book as well.
It was fast paced and action packed. A great addition to the "Women of the Otherworld" series. If you like the paranormal, and action, with some romance, then this series is for you, including this book.
I enjoyed the relationship with Paige and Lucas, its very touching, and believable. He is very sweet and considerate, a perfect match for Paige.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I love Kelley Armstrong and the Otherworld series. Also new follower.

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    Kendal
    http://kinxsbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete