Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wicked Celestra Series book 4 By Addison Moore - Book Review

Wicked (Celestra, #4)Wicked by Addison Moore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seventeen year-old, Skyla Messenger is wishing people would just stay dead.

With Chloe back, Skyla finds it difficult to live under her tyranny and threats.

A seemingly innocent misstep in Skyla’s past comes back to haunt her and could end up costing her relationship with Gage. (summary from book)


I can't believe how this series is getting even more exciting. Its got so many twist and turns, and excitement in it. This book really takes you on a emotional roller-coaster too, and full of suspense.
I really enjoyed it. Addison is a very gifted writer. Oh, and boy do I hate Chloe, lol, poor Skyla.

Be sure to read the other 3 before this one. You will be lost if you don't.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment