Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WWW Wednesdays 6/20


WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, asks you to answer 3 questions…

1. What are you currently Reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently reading Rapture Lauren Kate and Deadlocked still (got pushed to side for others)

I finished Lucifer's Rising by Rebekah Armusik  See review here
And the short story for Elena and Clay (Clay's POV) The Hunter and The Hunted by Kelly Armstrong (didn't read the others, as I am only on book 7 in series)

I plan to read:

Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa



Daimon (Covenant 0.5) by Jennifer Armentrout



Half-Blood (Covenant 1) by Jennifer Armentrout


That should get me through the week. If not, will grab the next in the Women of the Otherworld series No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld 7) by Kelly Armstrong

Please leave me a comment, let me know your WWW post, love to see them. If you don't have a blog, leave your selections here.


I have a giveaway going, come check it out 100 followers Giveaway!



2 comments:

  1. Impressive list. I wish I could read that much in a week. Now following your blog, too. I am going to click around and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Jennifer Armentrout books have some awesome covers. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete