Friday, June 29, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday 6/29


To Join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Fridy Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
  2. (required) Follow our Featured Bloggers The Feature Blogs this week for Parajunkie Cayce @ Fighting Dreamer and for Alison can read visit her site for that feature.
  3. Go to either host site to read their feature of Cayce.
  4. Put you Blog name and URL in the linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your post.
  5. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments that your now following you.
  6. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Goofle Frieds Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  7. Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can, as many as you wan, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow,  make sure to comment and say hi, Another blogger may not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “Hi”
  8. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love…and the followers
  9. If your new to the Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can come and see your blog.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture at host post and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 
    Captcha:
    If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alisons CAPTCHA eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.



    Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?


    My answer, well, Has to be Bones from Night Huntress Series, (I am obsessed with him, and being NOT 17 myself, I need to say someone who is NOT 17 either, lol, though guys like Aiden from Covenant series, and Edward also pop into mind, if it was my 18 birthday, and not, ... not telling you, lol)This is Bones below, Yum :)

    But them was at my tumblr (its dedicated to the Mortal Instruments) and decided I had to put a pic of Jace (Jamie Campbell Bower will play him in Mortal Instruments movie)  (I also picture Jamie as Seth in the Covenant series, but these are only if I am turning 18 or something, and not my real age, lol,) I would be happy with any of these guys, or all to pop out, lol,

    18 comments:

    1. Great choice! I picked Vlad since I'm reading Once Burned right now.

      Kendal
      Kinx's Book Nook

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh, yes, love Vlad too. :) I want to read that book too, soon for sure. Thanks for stopping by.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi there! Hopping through! Funny, if it weren't for for the fact that Once Burned came out, I would have picked him myself!

      New Linky follower.
      http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow-friday-21.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I've never read either series. Sad, I know, but I've been distracted! New follower. :D

      ReplyDelete
    5. I haven't read these titles yet, sadly. I'm totally looking forward to reading them :D The all option sounds really good :D

      Have a great weekend :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Can't say I have read either of those books, but I'll definitely need to check them out! Old follower! :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. I haven't read those books yet, but it sounds like I might have to check them out!

      Thanks for visiting my #FF! I'm a new follower as well! :D
      & thanks for letting me know about captcha!

      Dominique
      The Book Vault

      ReplyDelete
    8. I will get to Bones, (that didn't sound right did it LOL) but I hope to get to this series soon.

      MyFF

      ReplyDelete
    9. mmm Bones is excellent. If you want to know my choice, please come and check out my FF post.

      I'm a new Linky and GFC follower.

      ReplyDelete
    10. I have also not read these titles but I hope you enjoy your birthday cake! :p
      thanks for stopping by!

      aspen

      http://inner-aspen.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. I need to read the Night Huntress series. I hear so many good things. You are right though I didn't think about that it depends on what age birthday it is.

      ReplyDelete
    12. I haven't met Bones yet, but I heard he's amazing! I think I need to cave in and order my copy of Night Huntress soon! x) Fabulous answer! <3

      Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back now. :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. I haven't read this series yet but sounds like I need to! Thanks for stopping by :)

      ReplyDelete
    14. Thanks for the follow. New follower!

      I've never read that series but I've heard alot about it. It's in my TBR pile.

      ReplyDelete
    15. I didn't even KNOW about the City of Bones movie. I need to look into that.

      Thanks for stopping by and following my blog this week! I followed ya back via GFC.

      ReplyDelete
    16. Haven't read either of those series.

      Hopping around late due to summer camp. My follow friday. Please visit!

      ReplyDelete
    17. Jace would totally have fun jumping out of a cake.

      Following you now! Thanks for dropping by!

      Sophie @ The Dreaming Reader

      ReplyDelete
    18. Great picks! I absolutely love Jace, and I've been meaning to read the Covenant series! From the little bit I read about Bones in Once Burned, he sounds pretty cool!

      ReplyDelete