Thursday, June 21, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday Hop 6/22





To Join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
1.     (required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Fridy Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
2.     (required) Follow our Featured Bloggers The Feature Blogs this week are Head Stuck In A Book.
3.     Put you Blog name and URL in the linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your post.
4.     Grab the button at Alison can Read blog (I made my own) and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments that your now following you.
5.     If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Frieds Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6.     Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can, as many as you wan, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow,  make sure to comment and say hi, Another blogger may not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “Hi”
7.     If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love…and the followers
8.     If your new to the Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can come and see your blog.

This week’s Question:
If you could “UNREAD” a Book, which would it be? Is it because you want to start over to experience it again? Or was it THAT BAD?

My Answer is Divergent and Insurgent because they are SO GOOD, and have to wait more than 1 1/2 years for book 3. WAY too long. I would have waited to enjoy them until closer to the 3rd being out. The BIGGEST cliffhanger at end of Insurgent. 
Don't forget to put your post link in linky, and visit the hosts and feature, and leave me a comment if your a new follower, or old to say hi :)


Check out my 100 Followers Giveaway!!

Captcha:
If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alisons CAPTCHA eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.

9 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'm awful - I still haven't read Divergent. It's sitting on my shelf just crying out for me to read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, don't be in a hurry, its amazing, as well as Insurgent, but the cliffhanger is a killer, so I would wait until its closer to the date the 3rd is out if I was you. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the follow, Followed back.

    I haven't read Divergent yet and I so have been wanting too. It's been on my list since it came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like i just said to Alison, I would wait if I was you, until its closer to the date of the 3rd to come out. Its a Killer, the wait, as the cliffhanger is major, and makes you want to throw the book across the room (well, kindle in my case, but made myself not do it, as its a Kindle fire, and is expensive, lol)

      Delete
  3. Old follower via GFC just hopping through! My FF is Here. I still haven't read this series, but I hate cliffhangers, so I'll probably wait :)
    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via GFC. I haven't read either of those books yet, I keep hearing great things about them :)
    Alexia - Here is My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Divergent, but not THAT much!!! Oh, and I think I'll wait to read Insurgent, then. I hate to wait. :)

    I'm a new gfc follower. Please follow back if you can.
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-feature-and-follow-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argggh, I know - the next one is TOO far away! Haha :) Great choice! I've not seen this one picked today (until now!)

    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. :)

    I really liked Divergent, but not so much Insurgent for some reason.

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com

    ReplyDelete