Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday 6/13 Hidden (Firelight Book 3) By Sophie Jordan



**”Waiting On Wednesday” Is a weekly even hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, That spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting in anticipation.**

My pick this week that I am anxiously waiting is Hidden (book 3 in the Firelight series). I love this series, and can't wait till Sept 11 2012 gets here! Be sure to check out the first 2 books. Firelight and Vanish. I have reviews here at my blog, check them out.
9/11/2012 Release Date
Pre-Order from Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads (add to TBR)

Summary:
Jacinda was supposed to bond with Cassian, the “prince” of their pride. But she resisted long before she fell in love with Will-a human and, worse, a hunter. When she ran away with Will, it ended in a disaster, with Cassian’s sister, Miram, captured. Weighed down by guilt, Jacinda knows she must rescue her to set things right. Yet to do so she will have to venture deep into the heart of enemy territory.

The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there’s no guarantee they’ll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have forseen is that escaping would be only the beginning…

Loyalties are tested and sacrifices made in the explosive conclusion to Sophie Jordan’s Firelight trilogy.


8 comments:

  1. We picked the same WOW! Great Minds! ;)
    My WOW!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful cover *.* ♥
    I still haven't read this series, but it seems interesting :P Awesome pick!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I AM DYING TO READ THIS BOOK. :) Great pick. <3 I loved the first two books. :) Needs this one soon. :D
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series. Dragons....different. I'll give it a try sometime I think. Great pick.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW. I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series, but it sounds fascinating. The covers are all pretty plus I love dragons!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I still haven't read Hexed yet but the cover seemed very appealing to me. This series is definitely on my TBR but when I will get to it, I don't know.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series, but that cover is gorgeous!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book looks great. Love the cover. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following :).
    (new follower)

    ReplyDelete