Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rapture (Fallen Series Book 4) By Lauren Kate Review

Rapture by Lauren Kate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The sky is dark with wings . . . .

Like sand in an hourglass, time is running out for Luce and Daniel. To stop Lucifer from erasing the past they must find the place where the angels fell to earth. Dark forces are after them, and Daniel doesn’t know if he can do this—live only to lose Luce again and again.

Yet together they will face an epic battle that will end with lifeless bodies . . . and angel dust. Great sacrifices are made. Hearts are destroyed. And suddenly Luce knows what must happen.

For she was meant to be with someone other than Daniel. The curse they’ve borne has always and only been about her—and the love she cast aside. The choice she makes now will be the only one that truly matters.

In the fight for Luce, who will win?

The astonishing conclusion to the FALLEN series. Heaven can’t wait any longer. (summary from Book)



My Review:
I was very pleased with Rapture, the ending was nice, and sad at the same time. But a good closure. I guess I am sad to see the series end, but of course it had to at some point.
It was written very well, beautiful in fact, much like the other books in the series.

This books begins right where the last one left off. Luce and Daniel and the rest are back from the Announcer after Lucifer started the fall again, inside another Announcer, to reset time, and erase the last 7,000 years. So they have 9 or more like 8 days to stop him, but they must find the location of the Fall first, and that’s a hard one. They have to chase down 3 artifacts to bring together to be shown the location. Luce FINALLY learns everything, who she really is, how this all started, like WHY the curse was really cast, and by whom. It was a little surprising, in a good way. I was thrilled at who she really was. It was amazing.


I think anyone who has read any of these book, really should read the conclusion. Many questions are answered, and has a nice closure element to it. If you gave up on the series, try again, if you have all the books, from start to end, (including Fallen In Love the 3.5 one) you will enjoy it much more, without the long wait in-between the books.
I was pleased. 5 stars out of 5 for me.

View all my reviews

1 comments:

  1. I've seen a few people give this 5 stars. I just couldn't really get into it, I stopped before I was halfway through. But I'll go back to it soon because I want to see how the story ends. Glad to hear its a good one.

    ReplyDelete