Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday 6/20



**”Waiting On Wednesday” Is a weekly even hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, That spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting in anticipation.**



I am eagerly awaiting a book that is due out Oct 2 2012
It’s the next book in the Shadow Falls series. I love this series, and can’t wait.

Summary from Goodreads

A Breathtaking new installment of the bestselling Shadow Falls series for young adults by rising star C.C. Hunter!

At a camp filled with vampires, werewolves, and fairies, Kylie Galen has always struggled to figure out what she is. Now she finally knows the truth-but she’s left with more questions than answers. She doesn’t have a clue what her heritage means or how to harness her newfound powers. All she knows is that she needs to sort out her feeling for Derek, the sexy half-Fae who just confessed his love, and Lucas, her werewolf boyfriend who seems more committed to his pack than to their relationship. All the while, Kylie’s dealing with a group of underground rogues who want her dead and a mysterious grandfather who makes it clear he doesn’t trust the FRU… or Shadow Falls. Soon Kylie will have to choose: Will she stay with the new family she’s formed at Shadow Falls, or will she leave with her grandfather and embrace her destiny? 

Be sure to leave a comment, let me know your link to your W.O.W post or post here if you don't have a blog. Love comments. :)

Here is another Wednesday Post you may like 3 Questions What are you reading, What did you just finish, and What will you read next.

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this series so I'm quite anxious for this book as well.

    A nice pick!

    Thank-you for stopping by my WoW earlier :)

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-dark-light-by-sara.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Thanks for stopping by Libby Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the first shadow falls novel, but I like the direction the covers are taking now, much more modern!
    My WOW!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even read the first D: It sound really good though, I might just read it some time this year! ;) Lol

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished the third book to this series and I LOVED it!! So I can't wait for this one :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read Born at Midnight, but really enjoyed it. I'll have to get caught up by October. Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesay-22-greta-and-goblin.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series but the cover is pretty and it sounds good! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete