Monday, May 28, 2012

Review: Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen-New Cover



Summary Below
DARKNESS FALLS:
When the disease spread through the world, people had no choice but to go into hiding. The Colony is hidden deep underground, far away from the vampires--humans that were transformed by the disease. The vampires are hideous, starving, and they will kill any human they come across.

Seventeen-year-old Kayla is a Bellator, a warrior that protects The Colony. In order to survive, there are three rules she must follow:

Rule #1--Never go out after dark.
Rule #2--Always carry a weapon.
Rule #3--No matter what, never EVER get bit.

But what happens when the rules Kayla has always lived by can no longer apply?
Pimp My Profile

Jessica Sorensen
 has done it yet again, she has blown me away with yet another series!

I really love Jessica's Fallen Star Series, and while waiting for that next book, I read this one, and loved it. I think this book is totally unique, has a different spin on the usual vampire books. I was pleasantly surprised, which I should not have been, as I love Jessica's writing. She found a way to make a whole new type of world, like a paranormal dystopian type. I really enjoyed how different this world is. And we have the vampires in this one more as monsters/zombie looking, but then there is the mystery around the the Colony and Kayla herself.

I highly recommend this book, especially if you have read and liked her other books,The Fallen Star, The Underworld, The Vision, The Promise.

Visit Jessica Sorensen's blog to see her giveaways and contest, and extras. http://jessicasorensensblog.blogspot.com/


Buy Darkness Breaks Smashwords  |  Or    
Add to Goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment