Monday, May 28, 2012

Firelight by Sophie Jordan-Review

Firelight (Firelight, #1)Firelight by Sophie Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely LOVE this new series. Its so different than so many other books out there, Its written very well. I can't wait for the 3rd book, this is the first, then comes Vanish.

A hidden truth.
Mortal enemies.
Doomed love.


Marked as special at an early age, Jacinda knows her every move is watched. But she longs for freedom to make her own choices. When she breaks the most sacred tenet among her kind, she nearly pays with her life.

Full of suspense, and surprises. I highly recommend. Be sure to check out the 2nd book in this series called Vanish and soon the 3rd called Hidden. Check outSophie Jordan at her page to see the other books.

View all my reviews


0 comments:

Post a Comment