Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feature Follow Friday Hop 1/11




Feature and Follow is an excellent way to meet new bloggers, get new followers, or just to check out the weekly questions to see what others think (I have been absent for a few weeks from this, sorry about that. (See either host site to read more about this meme if your new to it)

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist what would it be and why?

My answer would have to be the protector type of Nephilim (then have to assume if they were around, the bad stuff too, but either way, would be cool) or I would go with the descendants of the Greek gods, as they have some cool powers too, but then I would want to be one of them, lol. Vampires were my first thought, but then got to think which version were talking about, so depending on that, well, yeah, will stay with the original choices, though hot aliens like Daemon from the Lux series would not be so bad either, lol. But I also found the Fey interesting, so really any of those.

If your a new follower, please leave a comment letting me know, so I can make sure to follow you back. Thanks.



12 comments:

  1. i couldn't choose because i'm scared of everything :)

    Trish - My
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nephilim would be really cool. Thanks for stopping by

    my
    FF
    this week. Old follower :)
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer Michelle! As you know, anything to do with Angels wins my heart. But I also wouldn't go past a Hot, Steamy Alien like Daemon.

    Thanks for the heads up about your button. I have updated it on my blog.

    Have a great weekend!! :D


    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy @ Somewhere Only We KnowJanuary 11, 2013 at 5:53 PM

    New follower! Love the shadowhunters, and Daemon is definitely HOT!

    Check out my F&F.



    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooo I went with shadowhunters too! Great answer.

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont think I heard of Nephilim, but great choice. Everything has a dark side anyway hehe.
    Already GFC follower

    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome answer!

    I'm a new follower!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by, by the way, Nephilim are half angel, half human, like the shadowhunters in the Mortal Instruments series, and many other books too out there, they are good, and have powers, and would rather see them than some monsters, lol,

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's actually a good answer, I wonder how the would look like though. New Follower :) My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's a Nephilim?

    Hercules @_@ Me gusta.

    New follower via Goodreads!

    My FF: http://mybookmusings.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-friday-06.html

    ReplyDelete