Thursday, January 24, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday 1/25




Feature and Follow is an excellent way to meet new bloggers, get new followers, or just to check out the weekly questions to see what others think (I have been absent for a few weeks from this, sorry about that. (See either host site to read more about this meme if your new to it)



Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

A Matter of Fate and I Kissed A Dog. There are many that do, but to be fair, just put the latest 2, 4 am for one, and 3:30 am for the other. Just could not stop reading them
A Matter of Fate (Fate Series #1)
  Review  Here if you want to read it, and the excerpts






Review  Here, with excerpts.
Add to Goodreads





Don't miss out on my giveaways, upper right sidebar, 3 going on right now. Or click Here for the Back to the Future Hop, or Here for the Five (Elemental Enmity Series) giveaway, and Here for the Aurora Sky Giveaway of signed books

5 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with your choices, but if they kept you up until the wee hours of the morning, I'm guessing they were awesome.

    My FF Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Lover RecommendsJanuary 25, 2013 at 2:37 AM

    Wow, these books sound really good. I'll add them to my TBR list immediately.

    New follower!

    Here's my
    FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really like to read A Matter of Fate.. it sounds so good!
    Glad you liked them!

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read either of these, but they sound good especially I Kissed a Dog. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both sound like really great reads!
    Thank you for following, following us back as well :)
    ~Ladies of Lunar Haven~

    ReplyDelete