Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday and WWW 8/1

Waiting On Wednesday
          &
   WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, asks you to answer 3 questions…

1. What are you currently Reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you’ll read next?


I am Finishing up 
Gray Storm by Jennifer Lefort  Goodreads


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will then finish up one I started called
Semester Aboard : More than Magic by Elizabeth Kirke Goodreads
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished up The Demoness Of Waking Dreams by Stephanie Chong Goodreads | My review
----------------------------------------------------------
I then will be reading these books this week, I hope to get to them all
First Vengeance of the Wolf by Solitaire Parke  Goodreads
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Will also read this one, at same time or back and forth Secretes of Ghost by Mardi Orlando Goodreads
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need to read this book this week, for a book tour, so others will be pushed back if I need to, to get it read in time.
The Twilight Saint  by Jessica Penot  Goodreads

That should get me through the week, as time allows I hope to get them done, 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting On 
Wednesday


**Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine,
That spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting in anticipation**


I am eager for many, and have posted lots of them in past post. Really am eager for is Independence (Significance Series book 4) by Shelly Crane (one of my most favorite series) Be sure to check out the others Significance, Accordance, Defiance and the 3.5 novella Reverence (has Caleb's POV of select scenes in all 3 books, to be read AFTER each book) (this 3.5 is free ebook at Smashwords here is link Reverence)
Independence is due out Dec 18, 2012 I can't wait!!




Please leave me a comment with your link of your WWW and/or WOW post. Or if your a new follower too.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of your books but they have intriguing covers!

    Thanks for visiting my WWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great line-up! Those books sound like a lot of fun. I like your blog too and am going to sign up to follow. Thanks for visiting my WWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers! The "Saint" and "Ghosts" book look especially intriguing.

    I also like the "waiting for" meme. Maybe I'll join in next week. Thanks for stopping by!

    http://planetpooks.com/?p=4878

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I haven't heard of this series yet but it sounds interesting and love the cover for this one. Will have to look into it some more.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I LOVE The Significance series although i still need to read the 3rd book but I read the first two back to back. Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of the books above. I hope you like the books you're about to read and I hope you like your WOW book when it comes out. Great pick! Thanks for visiting my WOW.

    ReplyDelete