Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday and WWW 8/29




WWW Wednesday is Hosted By MizB at Should Be Reading, asks you to answer 3 questions…
1.What are you currently Reading?
2.What did you recently Finish reading
3. What do you think you’ll read next?

I am now reading Hart Attack for a Book Tour(not for YA, Adults only). And Will also work on finishing a book I had started called Secrets of Ghost, it had to be pushed back as I was behind on others that had to be done by a certain time. I just finished up Pledged (giveaway for Pledged) and The Vikings Witch (mature readers, its not YA).
Next I will work on Lunangelique by Kristen Campbell (for review) and a few others I will get sorted, hope to get these 2 for sure done, then will make sure that I get book tour book The Unsacred Gift read.






Waiting on Wednesday

**Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine. That spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting in anticipation**

I am very eager to get my hands on Winterblaze, its the 3rd book in the Darkest London series, First book is Firelight, then Moonglow (i read ARC) and then this one, prequel is Ember all by Kristen Callihan.
Isn't this cover gorgeous? So pretty. I can't wait, and the wait is long. Feb 2013! Hope I can get an ARC of this like the last one. What are you waiting on? Leave me a comment, with your link, or just answer is fine, on both post. If new follower, please let me know, so I can follow back.

Winterblaze Summary:
Once blissfully in love . . .
Poppy Lane is keeping secrets. Her powerful gift has earned her membership
in the Society for the Suppression of Supernaturals, but she must keep both
her ability and her alliance with the Society from her husband, Winston. Yet
when Winston is brutally attacked by a werewolf, Poppy's secrets are
revealed, leaving Winston's trust in her as broken as his body. Now Poppy will
do anything to win back his affections . . .
Their relationship is now put to the ultimate test.
Winston Lane soon regains his physical strength but his face and heart still bear the scars of the vicious attack. Drawn into the darkest depths of London,Winston must fight an evil demon that wants to take away the last hope of reconciliation with his wife. As a former police inspector, Winston has intelligence and logic on his side. But it will take the strength of Poppy's love for him to defeat the forces that threaten to tear them apart

0 comments:

Post a Comment