Thursday, August 2, 2012

Follow Friday Hop 8/3

Follow
Friday
  Hop


Featured on Alison Can Reads' Blog! is  Read It, Read It, Love it  Visit Alison Can Read's blog for her interview. Parajunkee's Feature Blog is Reading Between Classes

To Join the Fun and Make New Book Blogger Friends, Just Follow these Simple Rules:
  1. (required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
  2. (required) Follow our Featured Bloggers The Feature Blogs this week for Parajunkie and for Alison can read (my blog is featured on Alison Can Read) visit both their site for the features.
  3. Go to both host site to read their feature this week.
  4. Put you Blog name and URL in the linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your post.
  5. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments that your now following you.
  6. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Goofle Frieds Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  7. Follow, Follow, Follow as many as you can, as many as you wan, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow,  make sure to comment and say hi, Another blogger may not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “Hi”
  8. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love…and the followers
  9. If your new to the Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can come and see your blog.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

Q. Do your reading Habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?

No ,not really, I stay in the Paranormal genre, and never really leave, will vary on paranormal romances to more suspense thriller types at times, but not really on moods. I always want to read, regardless of my mood.


How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture at host post and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 
Captcha:
If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alisons CAPTCHA eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.



14 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!!

    You must be pretty hard core, not to let your moods distract you ;)

    Here's my #FF post

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never have reading slumps? You must learn me how, I hate them!
    New NB follower.

    Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog here! I love knowing more blogs to follow!

    I followed you via RSS! Hope you could drop by the blog :)

    Jaylyn @ Promiscuos Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only time I'm not in the mood to read is when I'm reading a book I'm not enjoying or not in the mood for, so I read something else, problem solved!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog!

    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me I find my mood changes the genre that I want to read. I go through blocks where I only read one genre, then I randomly change to another one. But I don't find myself reading certain books because of the way I feel. Although I do find that the way I feel has an impact on how much I enjoy the book! So if I'm angry or sad I try and take a break from reading till I get over it :)

    New Follower via RSS!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be like that. Sometimes I just can't read, no matter what I do. Especially if I just finished an awesome book or series, nothing will appeal to me. New follower via GFC. Thanks for stopping by our FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I change my reading based on how I feel.

    I'm a new follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you back now, entered your giveaway too, I did not find a friday hop (maybe you are not in it) but wanted to let you know.

      Delete
  9. New follower. Don't be afraid to try other genres you're missing out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried I think all genres, enough to know what I really like. :) I used to read horror, can't stand it now. Can't stand gushy romances or erotica, I only can handle/tolerate steampunk if its got a paranormal element to it,and so on, i have tried them all. To ME I like the escape to a fantasy/paranormal/scifi world. I do NOT want it to be like real life. I get enough Real life in my real life. lol. Thats me, but I have been reading since I was very, very young, I learned to read before I even went to school. I always was advanced in reading. I am 41 now, and really have read every genre out there, just now narrowed it down to what I like best. I never will "knock it, till I try it" I just know me. If I try to read something I do not like, I either can't finish, and I hate doing that, or I take forever, and put off reading, because I do not like it. I read for enjoyment, so I do not put myself through it.
      thanks for your comment, and I will come follow back if I can find your blog. (no link here)

      Delete
  10. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an old follower too so I followed your facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for the follow! You have a great site, will enjoy reading your updates... new follower. :)

    Christine
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete