Friday, October 19, 2012

Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox 10/20




Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.
Hosted by Tyngas Reviews, visit her site to get all the guidelines, and to add to the linky list if you want to participate.
Here are some books I have acquired over the week.

In My Mail Box is Hosed by the Story Siren. You can participate and add to the linky there (Post at her site usually live on Sundays, I post on Sat)




Tormented (Evolution Book 2)
Goodreads (authors page, its not showing yet.)




Blood and Moonlight (Book 1) Received for Book tour.



Elixir (Covenant 3.5)

Te Secret of Ella & Micha (Secret #1) for Book Tour


Embrace and Entice Paperbacks
Won in a giveaway from For Those About To Read
Goodreads (Embrace)
Goodreads (Entice)


The Healer and swag, for both Healer and Betryal (M.G Guida and J.L. Bowen are the same person) Won it in her giveaway, Signed book of Healer too, Yay.
Goodreads (The Healer)
Goodreads (Betrayal)


Chasing Shadows (Shadow book 2) (book one is Seeing Shadows)


Bitter Frost For book tour

I am sure i missed a few, but there is the majority I have gotten this week. Most of these are for book tours in a few months, so I have time to get them read. What did you get this week? Leave me a comment, let me know the link too. I love seeing what everyone has gotten.





0 comments:

Post a Comment