Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Monday! What Are you Reading? 10/8



This is a weekly Meme hosted by Book Journey,
highlighting what you plan on reading in the
coming week.

Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week, and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being part of this and I hope you do too! Go Visit host Book Journey and read her participation info there. And put your post in the Linky! I hope you all have a great week, and look forward to seeing what everyone is reading.

Please leave me a comment, so I know you stopped by, and leave your link too, so I can come read yours, and if you’re a new follower, let me know, so I can follow back. 



Finishing up Forbidden Fire,(Goodreads) could not help it, after reading Forbidden Mind. (Goodreads) My review of Forbidden Minds >Review


 Hidden (Firelight 3) I HAVE to read this, so will read this week, read some already, so good. Goodreads


Poison Princess, Got to read this for sure this week, was so hooked after reading the excerpt and need to know what happens. Goodreads
Whispers at Moonrise, Been waiting on this book forever, so need to make the time to read it. Almost caught up, so should get some books I want to read done this week. Just gonna sleep less, lol
Goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment