Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10/29


This is a weekly Meme hosted by Book Journey,
highlighting what you plan on reading in the
coming week.

Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week, and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being part of this and I hope you do too! Go Visit host Book Journey and read her participation info there. And put your post in the Linky! I hope you all have a great week, and look forward to seeing what everyone is reading.

Please leave me a comment, so I know you stopped by, and leave your link too, so I can come read yours, and if you’re a new follower, let me know, so I can follow back. 

I am just finished up Affinity, for the book tour (same day as this 10/29)

Affinity: Bird In A Guilded Cage | Goodreads


Reading now (reading the series for Haven 6 Book tour)

Tundra 37 | Goodreads




Finishing up Vlkolak King now that I got the above tour book done, I can get back to this one. Almost done. Review to come soon.

Look for the giveaway of this book on the 30th,


 Really going to try and finish up this book too:
Lunangelique |Goodreads

If I can manage it, I will also try to read this for tour
Annabel Horton Lost Witch of Salem


I Finished up Forged In Fire My review | Goodreads
 I also finished up Paradise 21 Review coming soon | Goodreads

I am still working on finishing from last week, Forbidden Life (tour is not until 11/7 for my stop) Goodreads

Let me know what your reading , and will read. Leave a comment, so i can visit back. Or if you want, tell me in the comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment