Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10/15


This is a weekly Meme hosted by Book Journey,
highlighting what you plan on reading in the
coming week.

Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week, and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being part of this and I hope you do too! Go Visit host Book Journey and read her participation info there. And put your post in the Linky! I hope you all have a great week, and look forward to seeing what everyone is reading.

Please leave me a comment, so I know you stopped by, and leave your link too, so I can come read yours, and if you’re a new follower, let me know, so I can follow back. 



Just finished The Lost Immortals:When the Copper Suns Fall (look for the book tour with giveaway)

I am almost done listening to Whispers at Moonrise on Audible for Kindle.


Will be reading Dead Hunter for Book tour this week. 

Will try to squeeze in Toxic (Celestra Series book 7 part one) 


Finished Forbidden Fire (watch for review at Book tour post next week)

So, what are you reading, and will read? Let me know, leave a comment with your link. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment