Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Expel Celestra Series Book 6 By Addison Moore - Book Review

Expel (Celestra, #6)Expel by Addison Moore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Biggest CLIFFHANGER ever!! I can't believe it ended like this, to have to wait for the next book!! I was shocked, and the emotions in this book tear you up. Man, Addison did a great job, and really get you hooked into this story. I am so anxious to see what happens next. I can't wait for the next book. I need to know what happens.
You won't believe who betrays Skyla, and we never see it coming!! I wont tell you, but I was Shocked!!

(Below, summary from book)

A death.
A war.
Regret.
Heartbreak.
An old enemy.
A new enemy.
A well-placed boyfriend.
An ending you won’t believe.

Seventeen year-old Skyla Messenger discovers love is stronger than death and deception. In an effort to rectify those horrible truths Skyla’s life changes forever.

Love and heartbreak become obstacles that overshadow the faction war and in the end may cost her everything.

Look for Celestra Series Book 7, COMING SOON!





View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment