Friday, June 22, 2012

Book Blogger Hop 6/22

  Welcome to the Book Bloggers Hop!!

A place to connect to book bloggers every week!!

Book Blogger Hop



Read the History and Rules of the Hop. This link also includes information on how to submit a question for the Hop and how to be a potential Host and Hop! Hosted by Crazy for Books (you can get button code at her site too)

Want to plan your post in advance? Click this Link to check out the future Hop questions!

What to do:
1.Post on your blog answering this question:


Blogging Question: Do you immediately write a review upon finishing a book or do you wait and write multiple reviews at once?



My answer is I like to write as soon as I am done (I even write some during my reading, about 3 different points in the book)If its a series, and I plan to read the next one right away. I have to write the review right away. If I don't, then sometimes I can forget what happens in first book and what is what i read in 2nd book, would hate to give major spoiler to 2nd book in first book review. lol. I also highlight on kindle important spots and quotes I like, so I can flip through it very quick, also highlight names to make sure to spell right, and get all important ones. Sometimes I will add a note in certain areas in book (on Kindle Fire you can, not sure on other readers)  I have made my best reviews from books i read recently, and not as good on ones from the past. I have been doing reviews on past reads, but have to do alot of refreshing my memory, and making much shorted reviews, more just what I thought of it instead of a good informative review.

2.Enter your link to the post in the linky list below(at Host site). (enter your blog name, genre you review, and direct link to your post answering this weeks question; failure to do so will result in the removal of your link)

3.Visit other blogs on the list spending quality time getting to know the people you are visiting. Don’t just visit the post question, click around read some of the bloggers other content too!  This hop isn’t about the number of people you visit, but about the quality of each visit. Readers-find new blog to visit by clicking through the links in the list!

Visit here to see the link list and enter your link, (this one does not have a code to add to our post, that's too bad, sorry about that)

See my Giveaway I just posted  100 Followers Giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, reviewing right away seems to be the popular answer.

    Thank you for hopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. Sorry for the late visit.
    I followed back.

    Nazish @ Nazish Reads

    ReplyDelete