Monday, December 31, 2012

The Forbidden Trilogy! By Kimberly Kinrade Book Tour First Chapter too!



Welcome to my stop on The Forbidden Trilogy book tour. Brought to you by Innovative Online Tours. Here you
can read a synopsis of the book, my review. I also have a bio of author Kimberly Kinrade and First Chapter. Don’t forget to visit the other blogs on this tour for more information and other reviews about this book and author.


Title: The Forbidden Trilogy
Author: Kimberly Kinrade
Publisher: Evolved Publishing
Publication Date: November 26, 2012
Links:Goodreads




Real Name Hunter Riley
Height 6'3"
Weight 198
Eyes Green
Hair Black and Silver
Age 23


You can read my full Forbidden Mind Review post Here.

























Extra little tidbit of Drake (only a tiny sample)


Real Name Drake Davis
Height 6'1"
Weight 200
Eyes blue
Hair blonde
Age 19


From Drake:
You don’t expect anything good to come out of being kidnapped, especially on the day I was set to win a major surfing contest. Dude, it seriously sucks!
How they got the jump on me, I’ll never know. It’s kind of embarrassing. I can control minds and kick ass, so how’d this happen?
Well, all I can say is I’m glad it happened. I know, that’s crazy, right? But I’d never have met Sam if some blockheads hadn’t wiped me out on Venice Beach that day. Also, we kind of need each other to get out of this seriously F’d up situation, so…
Maybe fate?
But there’s more. She’s special, different. The last girl I hooked up with, let’s just say she was more of a one-nighter that got out of hand. Sam’s a girl I could see spending every night with, forever. No, more than that. Sam’s the girl I can’t imagine my life without.
I can’t even tell you how painful it is to be stripped of my powers and held captive, knowing some of the things they’re doing to Sam. You don’t even want to know what I’m doing to do to those bastards when I get my strength back. If you’ve got a weak stomach, you might want to turn your head.
I’d kill for her and I’d die for her. But most of all, I’d live for her.



My review of this whole series together, with the extra content.


I absolutely love this series as a whole, as you probably can tell if you read my reviews of all 3 books. They are pretty long, and no need to put them all here.

Through the whole series, I just fell in love with these characters. 

What I really liked is we did not get thrown a whole bunch of characters all at the same time in book one. More were added as the books went one, so this made it very easy to keep track of who is who, and all of that.
Sam and Drake are the best; to me they have an epic love. Being they first developed this without even meeting face to face. 

Sam can read minds, and Drake can control minds, and somehow they were able to connect with each other through their minds. More on that in the first books review. But the point is, they fell in love over time, and from being connected this way. I loved that.

Luke and Lucy are great; I love them and what they can do. I really loved when Hunter came into the story, in the 3rd book. Just wish he would of came on the scene sooner.

The extra content is great. I loved having that to read. Won’t tell you about it, as If you have not read any of these, it could spoil a lot for you.

Overall, if you liked the x-men movies or Dark Angel from years ago, you will love this. This reminds me more of a show that is on TV now, called Alphas, they also have these type of abilities,  and have a task force to find and protect other Alphas, which is what they call people with the Para-powers like they call in these books. If you have seen that and like it, you will love this series even more. As its more intense, and just amazing. I see some people say it has some dystopian in it, but I do not see that at all. But that’s my opinion.

Now you can get the whole series in this great 3 in one book, plus the great extra content.

I highly recommend this 3 in 1 book.

5 out of 5 stars





 Did you like my review? If so, I would love for you to mark my review at Amazon as Helpful, Here. Or Like at Goodreads if you want. Thanks so much.




Real Name Sam (no last name)
Aliases Sam Smith
Height 5'6"
Weight 120
Eyes blue
Hair brown
Age 18
From Sam (small taste)
Reading minds isn’t as glamorous as you might imagine. First, everyone’s pretty much freaked out around you. No one wants to make eye contact, because they subconsciously think they can avoid detection that way. (It doesn’t work, by the way.) And everyone has thoughts that they would never want anyone else to know about.
Even you.
Think about it. How many times have you judged someone harshly, or thought something naughty or totally inappropriate or had a random urge to smack someone (or worse)? Most of us never act on these thoughts. In fact, 90% of them flitter through our consciousness so fast, we aren’t even fully aware of them.
But I am.
I hear those things you don’t even like to acknowledge in yourself. They dance around in my head like a song on repeat. I can’t ever rid myself of your darkest perversions. Is it any wonder Luke and Lucy are my only friends and I’ve never had a boyfriend?
Until Drake.
He’s unlike any other guy I’ve ever known, and not just because he has inhuman physical strength and can control people with his mind, every guy I grew up with at Rent-A-Kid had some para-power. No, it’s who he is on the inside.
He’s fearless and accepts me 100% for who I am. He isn’t scared of my powers and he doesn’t try to hide who he is from me. He let me in to his most intimate secrets and laid himself bare for me to judge.
It’s hard, though. I have mixed feelings about the whole mind control thing. Our roles are reversed, you see. While he accepts me, I find myself scared of his power. But I’m working on it. Together, we face some big challenges.



>

 Real Name Luke Rivera
Height 6'
Weight 190
Eyes blue
Hair brown
Age 18









Real Name Lucy Rivera
Height 5'4"
Weight 110
Eyes brown
Hair brown
Age 19

You can read all the great extra content in the new 3 in 1 Forbidden Trilogy.


Author Bio:
Kimberly Kinrade was born with ink in her veins and magic in her heart. She writes fantasy and paranormal stories for children, YA and adults and still believes in magic worlds. Check out her YA paranormal novels Forbidden Mind and Forbidden Fire and her illustrated children's fantasy chapter books Lexie World, and Bella World, all on Amazon.

She lives with her three little girls who think they're ninja princesses with super powers, her two dogs who think they're humans and her husband, also known as the sexy Russian Prince, who is the love of her life and writing partner.

For a list of her books, check out: http://Amazon.com/author/kimberlykinrade
For a fun fan experience, join the team at I.P.I. at http://IPIAcademy.com
For kids and parents of young kids, join the Lost Kids at http://ThreeLostKids.com

Twitter: @KimberlyKinrade
IPI Twitter: @IPIAcademy
Facebook: /KimberlyKinrade
IPI Facebook: /IPIAcademy
Email: Books@KimberlyKinrade.com



This tour brought to you by Innovative Online Book Tours
Go Here to see the rest of the tour
Source: amazon.com via Kimberly on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment