Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday ~ Apollyon with Teasers


Waiting on Wednesday

**Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine. That spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting in anticipation**







Apollyon (Covenant #4)

Expected publication: April 9th 2013 by Spencer Hill Press
ISBN 1937053164 (ISBN13: 9781937053161)
series Covenant #4

Fate isn’t something to mess with… and now, neither is Alex.

Alex has always feared two things: losing herself in the Awakening and being placed on the Elixir. But love has always been stronger than Fate, and Aiden St. Delphi is willing to make war on the gods—and Alex herself—to bring her back.

The gods have killed thousands and could destroy entire cities in their quest to stop Seth from taking Alex’s power and becoming the all-powerful God Killer. But breaking Alex’s connection to Seth isn’t the only problem. There are a few pesky little loopholes in the whole “an Apollyon can’t be killed” theory, and the only person who might know how to stop the destruction has been dead for centuries.

Finding their way past the barriers that guard the Underworld, searching for one soul among countless millions, and then somehow returning will be hard enough. Alex might be able to keep Seth from becoming the God Killer… or she might become the God Killer herself.


Teasers for you:
I took a deep, heavy breath. “I will get out of here eventually, Aiden. And I will kill you. Slowly.”
And another Teaser:
Aiden ran a hand through his hair, and then pushed back from the bars. “Do you know what’s happening out there, right now?”I shrugged. Was I supposed to care? All I cared about was getting out of here and connecting with my Seth. Then, if my father was still enslaved in the Catskills, we would free him. My Seth had promised me.“Do you remember what Poseidon did to Deity Island?”

4 comments:

  1. WOW that is one impressive cover. Am not sure if the story is for me though but am looking forward to your review. Good luck with waiting.

    Thanks for dropping by on my wishlist wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for this one too.

    Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never heard of this series! i must look into it. new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about this series but since I recently read a review about book #3 and they say it ends in cliffhanger, I won't be reading it until it is finished. I hate cliffhanger endings. :/
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.
    Happy Holidays!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete