Wednesday, December 19, 2012

#YABound SWOON! Deity Swoon Teaser. 12/20


Hosted By YA Bound. It's that time again! We (YA Bound) created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button at YA Bound (I made my own) and share it on your blog. We want to know

I am swooning over Aiden in Deity, I still like Seth, but Aiden is just so darn sweet!


Aiden brought his other arm across him, cupping my cheek in his hand. His thumb smoothed over my jaw. “I’m sorry for that day in the gym. For how I talked to you, for how much I hurt you. I just thought I was doing the right thing.”
“I understand, Aiden. It’s okay.”
“It’s not okay. I hurt you. I know I did. I want you to know why I did that,” he said. “After you told me how you felt, at the zoo… it… it shattered my self-control.” Didn’t seem that way, I thought as he continued. “I knew I couldn’t be around you anymore, because I knew I would touch you and I wouldn’t stop.”
I lifted up, staring down at him and opened my mouth to say something that probably would’ve ruined the moment, but I never had the chance. Aiden’s hand found the nape of my neck and pulled me down. His lips met mine, and like every time before, there was this indefinable spark that coursed through us. He made a sound against my lips, kissing me harder and harder.
He pulled back just enough so that his lips brushed mine when he spoke. “I can’t keep pretending that I don’t want this—that I don’t want you. I can’t. Not after what happened to you. I thought… I thought I’d lost you, Alex, forever. And I would’ve lost everything. You are my everything.”

The Tweet Version: #YABound Aiden’s hand found the nape of my neck and pulled me down. His lips met mine

SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! On your blog (and be sure to leave us a link), and/or on Twitter... SWOON us!

And PS! Make sure to tweet with the #YABound hashtag so we can RT you




Summary of Deity if you want.
"History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. "


Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday--to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she's a goner... and so is Aiden. 

If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"--which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time--she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome. 

But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she's caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed. 

Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I so need to start this series. Hopefully now in the up coming Holidays I will finally manage to find some time to do so.

    An awesome swoon Michelle!! Love it!!

    Mine can be viewed @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie @I Heart YA BooksDecember 20, 2012 at 6:04 AM

    I agree with you Marilyn! I also need to read this series! arrrrrr, Just have to many books right now! Thanks Michelle for your Awesome swoon! and for reminding me how much I WANT TO READ THIS SERIES!!!!! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swoon!

    ReplyDelete