Thursday, November 29, 2012

Feature and Friday Follow Hop 11/30


Welcome to the Feature & Follow Hop, Hosted By Parajunkee's and

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop, that is designed to provide some much-appreciated exposure to the bloggers participation, and to expand their following. Each of our great host will feature a chosen blog each week, it’s an interesting way to get to know one another.

This weeks question: 
Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

Whew, a hard one, as I have several I really love, so will narrow down to 3 of them, I guess, lol.  So, for one of my longest crushes, is Jace from the Mortal Instruments, and funny thing is, When I started to read the books,(late compared to most, read them back to back) I was also watching Camelot on tv, and Jamie Campbell Bower was one on the show, that i pictured Jace to look like, then my dream became true when he got cast as Jace in the City of Bones movie. He is a perfect Jace.  Goodreads  If you missed the new City of Bones movie trailer, its Here 


















Here is a pic of him in Camelot that I first got him as my ideal Jace.



For another book crush that I have had for awhile, is Bones from the Night Huntress series, he is super hot!!! Goodreads



Of course , I like so many others absolutly LOVE Daemon from Jennifer L Armentrout's Lux series, so should give him a mention
Goodreads



I had to add one more, I am almost done with a book I started this morning, Mystery Falls by Marilyn Phillips, and Shadow in this book is so hot, and sexy, and I just love him, and to me he would look like Ian Somerhalder from the Vampire Diaries, and usually any blue eyes black hair guy will get his face, lol, but Yah, had to update with him, as I fell in love today, lol.

Available to buy at Smashwords





Ok, will stop there, lol,




0 comments:

Post a Comment