Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday and WWW 9/5


WWW Wednesday is Hosted By MizB at Should Be Reading, asks you to answer 3 questions…
1.What are you currently Reading?
2.What did you recently Finish reading
3. What do you think you’ll read next?

1. Reading Wicked Sense | Goodreads


2.What did you recently Finish reading? Finished Blood And Whiskey: A Cowboy and Vampire book #2 |Goodreads | My Review


 Also I just finished Hart Attack (its not on Goodreads, so here is Amazon page) Amazon |review coming soon, on book tour date.


3. What do you think you’ll read next?
Will try to read 2-3 books this week, so here is what I will try for, in no set order:
Lunangelique , Unguarded, Sheltered (this is tentative, and will probably change as a book tour book has to be read, or something was forgot, I threw this together fast, as I am late getting it up)





Waiting on Wednesday

**Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine. That spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting in anticipation**

Opal (Lux 3) By Jennifer L. Armentrout, this cover below is just a Place holder, NOT the real cover. What are YOU waiting on. leave me a comment with what your waiting on, and the www one from above if you like. If your a new follower, let me know that too.





0 comments:

Post a Comment