Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 9/10


This is a weekly Meme hosted by Book Journey,
highlighting what you plan on reading in the
coming week.

Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week, and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being part of this and I hope you do too! Go Visit host Book Journey and read her participation info there. And put your post in the Linky! I hope you all have a great week, and look forward to seeing what everyone is reading.

Please leave me a comment, so I know you stopped by, and leave your link too, so I can come read yours, and if you’re a new follower, let me know, so I can follow back. 

Right now I am reading an awesome ARC for Book tour:
The Violet Fox by Clare C. Marshall | Goodreads

Just finished up another great book, called Wicked Sense  |Goodreads Tour date 9/10

Will try to read these books this week; Charity Moon and Charity Rising, and Finish Sprite (these will be books in a giveaway coming soon) and read ARC of KIN, and the Lure of Shapinsay






So what did you read, and plan to read, and are reading this week?
Leave a comment, let me know your link to your post, or answer in comments too is fine.
If a new follower, let me know, So I can follow back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment