Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10/22


This is a weekly Meme hosted by Book Journey,
highlighting what you plan on reading in the
coming week.

Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week, and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being part of this and I hope you do too! Go Visit host Book Journey and read her participation info there. And put your post in the Linky! I hope you all have a great week, and look forward to seeing what everyone is reading.

Please leave me a comment, so I know you stopped by, and leave your link too, so I can come read yours, and if you’re a new follower, let me know, so I can follow back. 



Reading this amazing book, ARC of Vlkolak King, the 4th book in the Gothic Memoirs series. 
Look for the giveaway of this book on the 30th, and the othes in the series next week.  Goodreads


I am also reading Fobidden Life, this series is amazing, its the 3rd book in the Forbidden Series.


Will also be reading Forged in Fore for book tour.

I will try to get to this one, not sure if I will.
Been a busy reading week for me, and ahead too.

I finished up The Lost Immortals: When Copper Suns Fall |  Goodreads | My Review

I finished Up Forbidden Fire  Goodreads  | My Review

Finished up DEAD Hunter(Goodreads) (Review), and DEAD Memory(goodreads)(My Review) this week too.
Finished up Whispers at Moonrise as well, (listened on Audiobook so I could fit it in) My Review  | Goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment