Monday, February 11, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ~ Magick Teasers 2/12



Teaser Tuesday Is a Weekly bookish Meme, Hosted by MitzB of Should Be Reading. 

Anyone can play along.  Just do the following:


 Grab your current read Open to a random page Share 2 (Two) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

   Be Careful, No Spoilers Please (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruing the book for others)    Share title and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their tbr list if they like your teaser!Please leave me a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog) Thanks! 

Teaser #1
I fist my hands in anger and frustration, instinctively trying to draw on my magic. But there’s nothing, not the least inkling of power. While there have been many times I wished I could leave my power behind, now that it’s gone I feel too vulnerable.

Teaser #2 ( From Grace’s POV)
I look at my lower arm but can’t see the damage because it’s covered with my long-sleeved T-shirt. But it doesn’t matter. More than anything, I need to find Keller. I have to believe he’s alive. I can’t even think otherwise. I yank against the manacles holding my wrists and ankles to thick metal rings. I pull so hard that sweat beads on my forehead and my joints ache with the effort, but it’s no use. I’m helpless, at the mercy of whoever walks through the door across from me.The tears finally spill over and track down my cheeks. Not knowing Keller’s fate is killing me.

 

Magick (The Coven #3)

Published September 27th 2012 by Bell Bridge Books
ISBN 1611941784 (ISBN13: 9781611941784)
Series The Coven #3

Blurb

The covens are coming for her.
But is she a White Witch or a Dark Witch? In a war for control of the witch world, the answer will save-or doom-everyone she loves.
In White Witch, Jax gained friends she'd die for and a staggering power that threatens them all.
In Bane, Jax did the unthinkable and killed a supernatural hunter to protect her friends. She found herself lost in darkness and prisoner to the Bane, a secret society of witches sworn to prevent the use of the dark magic.
Now, in Magick, the powers of Jax and her friend Egan have been magically bound by the Bane. She must convince the Bane she can learn to control her power and become a White Witch in truth. She's their only hope now that the dark covens have called a Conclave with one purpose-to kill this generation's White Witch and anyone who has ever stood with her. If Jax can't amass an army of her own, rebuild the trust of her friends and boyfriend, and find the White Witch's elusive weapon against the dark, it may be too late.


1 comments:

  1. These are great teasers! Sounds like an excellent book. Thank you so much for visiting my TT. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete