Sunday, July 1, 2012

Review: The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls #1) By Jessica Sorensen

Summary Below
Spin-off of the Fallen Star Series.

My name is Gemma Lucas and my life is good. Alex and I eliminated the star and Stephan and the Death Walkers. Finally I can relax and focus on freeing my father from the Room of Forbidden.

At least that’s what I thought. But things are never that easy.

Just when I’ve put the past behind, Lost Souls cross over into the Real World. Then Alex disappears without a trace. As I desperately search for him, I discover secrets I wish I could forget—secrets Alex has been keeping for me. And I’m not sure what to do. Or who I can trust.
Pimp My Profile



Wow, this book has me emotions in a whirlwind. Like Jessica’s other books, it keeps you enthralled from the very beginning, all the way till the end. I felt everything as Gemma did too. And it’s so beautifully written, this book sucks you right into the story. It’s not a surprise, as I have learned Jessica is a phenomenal writer.

We are back with Gemma, Alex, Aislin, Laylen, and Nicholas, and a few others from the Fallen Star series. They have a lot to deal with. Gemma then, must find and save Alex, and she ends up having to trust Nicholas to do it, the half-fey Foreseer is a manipulative character, which always asks a price for any help. Then we find all is not what it seems, and she starts doing odd things, and then we find her mind is not all her own. Its an interesting twist, and really had me reading late into the night, to see what happens next. And of course there is a pretty big cliffhanger. I sure wonder how they will get themselves out of this mess.

I like the introduction of Evan, too bad he came so late into the story. I sure we will be seeing more of him. I was very satisfied with the action and adventures of this new spin-off series of The Fallen Star series. I love that we learn some more about Gemma’s past, her bloodlines so to speak, it’s unexpected too.

I do not want to add any spoilery, but will say, this book will have your heart aching. If I say much more, it will spoil it for you. But trust me, its worth reading, and I give it a 5/5 stars 100%!


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment