Saturday, August 3, 2013

#Book Boyfriend of the Week #1



This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about their book boyfriends and tease the readers with things they've said.


Want to participate?


Then all you have to do is:


1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.

2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.

3) Pick a quote from his book, long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is.

4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises).

5) Share it! And shout it out using the #Reading and Things.

Well I am picking Aiden from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and picked some teasers from Apollyon for you.
I find Aiden sweet, sexy, funny at times,  and would do anything to keep Alex safe. He is like the perfect boyfriend ever.

Teaser 1 (a steamy hot part)

 His arms crushed me to him, his mouth demanding, saying those three little words over and over again without speaking them. Aiden lifted me up, one hand burying deep in my hair, the other pressing into my lower back, fitting us together. He turned and my back was against the edge and he was everywhere all at once, stealing my breath, my heart, my soul. There was no coming up for air, no control or limits. 

Teaser 2 (a little bit of the funny from Aiden)

   “Alex fainted—”
“I didn’t faint,” I grumbled, feeling my cheeks flush.
Aiden’s lip curved up on one side. “Okay. She was suddenly not walking or talking anymore.


Hope you liked the teasers, and like Aiden too. Who is you current book boyfriend? Read below for more on this great book.

Apollyon (Covenant #4)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Fate isn’t something to mess with… and now, neither is Alex.

Alex has always feared two things: losing herself in the Awakening and being placed on the Elixir. But love has always been stronger than Fate, and Aiden St. Delphi is willing to make war on the gods—and Alex herself—to bring her back.

The gods have killed thousands and could destroy entire cities in their quest to stop Seth from taking Alex’s power and becoming the all-powerful God Killer. But breaking Alex’s connection to Seth isn’t the only problem. There are a few pesky little loopholes in the whole “an Apollyon can’t be killed” theory, and the only person who might know how to stop the destruction has been dead for centuries.

Finding their way past the barriers that guard the Underworld, searching for one soul among countless millions, and then somehow returning will be hard enough. Alex might be able to keep Seth from becoming the God Killer… or she might become the God Killer herself.


If you want to join on this, I created the button and banners, so below is the grab boxes for them. Visit Reading and Things for more on this great new Meme. There is the 2 at top are with shadows, for blogs like mine that have no frame;s around the photos, and show transparency  for ones that do not allow that, the 2 at bottom are normal way, without the shadow. You can always just right click and save the pic as well, and then size how you want, just point it to the host.




Reading and Things
Reading and Things

My Book Boyfriend of the Week
My Book Boyfriend of the Week

10 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, Aiden sounds like a great choice. I have yet to get into the Covenant series.

    Sorry it's been a while since I last left you a comment. I was having trouble with Disqus on your blog but it seems to be working now. Finally. (Not your fault - mine).

    Thanks for visiting my BB. I thought you would like my choice. You'll be seeing more of Shadow soon.
    Have a great week :D

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cool, its not your fault, more like Disqus fault, and blogger I am sure, lol. I am glad you stopped by, but I also was guilty of not going to some of my favorite blogs, i just got so busy with book tours and reading to keep up with them, lol, finally got myself some wiggle room, lol. I am going to make sure I do at least a few meme's each week, this one for sure, as I have many ideas in my head already for this one. :) So glad we will be seeing some more of Shadow soon, I love your book, and it still is on my mind alot, it stuck with me. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! I've been wanting to finish this series. It looks like that is the next thing on my TBR list now!

    Thanks for visiting My Book Boyfriend!



    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Aiden! He is one of my favorite book boyfriend's ever! I love him so much! Also love all the quotes you chose!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe that I haven't read this series yet? JLA rocks, and I need to meet Aiden!!

    Thanx for visiting my Book Boyfriend!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing better than when the guy seems to be everywhere when he is kissing you! Great pick, Michelle :-)

    Check out My Book Boyfriend

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally and completely LOVE Aiden! Every week of the year! Love that boy!


    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by, yeah, I can't get enough of Aiden, he is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, will check yours out too (if I didn't already, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, you need to meet Aiden, you will be very glad you did.

    ReplyDelete