Monday, May 28, 2012

Review: The Vision by Jessica Sorensen-New Cover



Summary Below
Gemma thought she was trapped—that Stephan had finally won. But then time resets and she’s given another chance.
The clock is ticking as Gemma tries to figure out how to change the vision that ends the world in ice. If she can, then maybe she can save the world from Stephan and give her and Alex a chance at a real future. But changing visions can be dangerous, and sometimes one small mistake can lead to disastrous results.
Pimp My Profile
WOW! Is one word to sum up this amazing 3rd installment to the Fallen Star Series. I, in a way was very lucky to have discovered this series late, meaning I started the first one, only a month or so, before the 4th was due out. SO when I got hooked, I was able to download the rest, and keep reading. This one was also "on the edge of your seat" amazing.

Jessica Sorensen has really made Gemma a dynamic character as, looking back, I can see how she has morphed and changed into the strong willed young woman that every heroine should be.

Even though I was familiar with the storyline, I wasn't actually prepared for the emotions that hit me during this book. The Vision was probably the most emotional book out of the series (so far) because we see Gemma's and Alex's relationship on a whole new level. Even though they are trying to find a way to be together they are thrown a whole new line of obstacles that honestly leave you emotionally drained in a good way. I, yet again, could not put the book down (well, my kindle) I am truly am amazed at Jessica's writing style. I read lots of books, and can honestly say she is one of my favorite writers now.

I highly recommend this book, and the whole series. Its AMAZING! Be sure to read The Fallen Star and The Underworld before this one. Then the 4th one after this one The Promise

Visit Jessica Sorensen's blog for extras and giveaways ect. http://jessicasorensensblog.blogspot.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment