Monday, May 28, 2012

Review:The Promise (Fallen Star Series #4) by Jessica Sorensen

The Promise (Fallen Star, #4)


I was blown away by this whole series. I loved it, and could not put the book down (my kindle, lol) until I finished the whole book. This final installment did NOT disappoint. I loved how Gemma and Alex finally figured out their feelings for each other. Loved how we actually got to see 2 endings, the visions, and what really happens. It was great. I am actually reading the series over again, can't get enough. I can't wait for the spin off book. The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls Series book 1)

Visit Jessica Sorensen to see all of her books. If you liked this series, then check out her new series called Darkness Falls and the 2nd in series Darkness Breaks

Be sure to check out the spin off series of Fallen Star, called the Fallen Souls. First book is Lost Soul (Fallen Souls book 1) My Review HERE

And another new series called Ember (Death Collectors #1) and Cinder (Death Collectors #2) (2nd one due out fall 2012)
My Review for Ember (Death Collectors #1 ) Is HERE

You can also find extras at her website http://jessicasorensensblog.blogspot....



0 comments:

Post a Comment