Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 7/31


Waiting on Wednesday

**Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine. That spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting in anticipation**


Leave me a link of what you’re waiting on. Love to read them.


Origin (Lux #4)

by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date Aug 27, 2013

Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything. 

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? 

And will they even be together?

Teaser:
“You have no idea…” I ran out of words at that point. Her being this close after so long was the sweetest kind of torture. Each breath she took, I felt in every part of my body, in some areas more than others. Really inappropriate, but she always had a powerful hold over me. Common sense jumped out the window.
(From a Post from author – Here)


Note: For those who used Google reader to follow me, you may want to re-follow with Feedly, I have a button on right sidebar, its similar to the google reader, but I like even better. I have the app on my Kindle Fire too, and can see all the updates on the blogs I have in it. I hope all the blogs I like will get a button soon, meaning getting a Feedly feed button like I did. Here is the link to Feedly itself to read about it. I have it in the Feedly Cloud, so its always up to date, and I can access from any device too.
Link to build a Feedly button Here 
More on the Feedly reader Here

7 comments:

  1. I've got to read any book with a guy strutting like that on the cover.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! He is pretty hot, and really hot on the other covers too, of the previous books, if you haven't seen them, check them out. :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for this one!!!! Hoping Daemon can save Katy quickly! And so excited for his POV! Thanks for stopping by!

    Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for this one and getting Daemon's POV! Hopefully he can save Katy quickly! Thanks for stopping by!

    Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about this one on other people's blogs but I've never read one of her books before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to catch up on this series! So little time and so many awesome books! lol Thanks for stopping by my WoW post earlier.
    New Follower!
    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete