Thursday, March 21, 2013

Swoon #YABound ~ Great Swoon from Rogue Wave (#2 The Water Keepers)



Hosted By YA Bound. It's that time again! We (YA Bound) created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button at YA Bound (I made my own) and share it on your blog. We want to know.


Swoon Scene:

My hand slid behind his neck and I gave in. I conceded like a slave to my emotions.I pressed my lips lightly, almost cautiously against his. As soon as I felt the warm brush of his touch, I froze, lingering so close I could feel his breath on my face.What was I doing? And why wasn’t Rayne stopping me?He didn’t wait for me to figure it out. His hand pressed against my back, pulling me to him, causing energy to pulse through my limbs. Our lips met again, this time colliding with fervent heat as we left all restraint abandoned. It was pure release; passion and longing and bottled frustration boiling over all at once.I clutched tighter around his neck, giving in to repressed desires. I had to have him. I couldn’t control it. His mouth continued to move wildly against mine, but the reckless intensity began to overwhelm me. It was almost to the point of fear. 

Published June 1st 2012 by Christie Anderson
ASIN B0087VXP1U

After five months of blissful pretending, Sadie and Rayne are practically the couple of the year. At least, according to Sadie's friends at school they are. But she knows the truth. Their feelings are just an illusion. Now, with graduation and college right around the corner, Sadie realizes she can't put off the inevitable any longer. She has to make a choice. Take the easy way out and run away from her problems, as usual, or move forward with courage and discover her own destiny. But when Ash Hastings, the son of the black-eyed man who almost drove Sadie to her death last November and Rayne's supposed best friend, makes an unnerving appearance in Sadie's life again, the path to her future takes an unexpected turn. And this time, Sadie's life isn’t the only one in danger.

FYI, Book One, Deep Blue Secret is FREE at Amazon, and its amazing. You should go get it, see how it all starts with this couple, it’s exciting for sure. Link is Here for that. Info about it below. (my review will be posted here soon, it is at Goodreads and Amazon)


Deep Blue Secret (The Water Keepers #1)
Published (first published July 29th 2011)
ISBN 1463768591 (ISBN13: 9781463768591)


California teen Sadie James thinks her life couldn't get any better. She has great friends, an energetic mother she adores, and the beach practically in her own backyard. But her carefree life is turned upside down when she's rescued by a mysterious and strangely familiar boy who won't even tell her his name. Each time the boy appears, Sadie's unexplainable attraction to him deepens along with her need to unravel his secrets. The boy is there to protect her, but as wonderful and exciting as it might be to have an irresistible boy with crystal green eyes protecting her every move, every minute of the day...why does Sadie need one? As Sadie finds answers, she realizes her life isn't as perfect as she thought. Not only is she caught in a world of dangerous secret agents she never knew existed, but it turns out her true identity may be the greatest secret of all.

You can also follow me with Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. OOOO, with a fervent heat! :D

    In regards to your comment, I got an eARC of The Collector about a month ago, as I'm part of the tour. I haven't read it yet, because I will, closer to my tour post (April 2nd, release day!).

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swoon! Definitely want to check this series out!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Eva @ All
    Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice swoon, thanks for stepping by and sharing. =) Uha, hot! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series but I definitely want to now!
    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Ally @ book fixation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this series! Thanks for sharing!!! Adding it to my list now!!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice swoon! I will be checking this one out!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent heard of these but that swoon is all sorts of awesome!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete