Saturday, December 14, 2013

#Book Boyfriend #20 ~ Aiden from Sentinel (Covenant #5) ~ Teasers ~



This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about their book boyfriends and tease the readers with things they've said.


My Book Boyfriend this week is Aiden from Sentinel (Covenant #5). Aiden has been swoon worthy in many of the series book, but there is some great ones in this one I wanted to share with you all. Not just swoon kinds, but teasers to show what a great guy Aiden is. If you had not read this series yet, what are you waiting for? If it was so you can read the whole series back to back, then start now, as I hear this one is the last book, but not 100% sure on that.

This is who I can see play Aiden if this was a movie, and who I pictured in my head. Liam Hemsworth, Photo Source


Teaser #1 (Best guy EVER)

(Aiden) “You never should’ve faced something like that alone.”
(Alex) “But you would’ve died.”
(Aiden) “And because I love you, I am willing to die to save you from that. Don’t you dare take that decision away from me again.”


Teaser #2 (steamy scene just to share his sexiness)

“I love seeing you smile,” he said, cupping my cheek. “And I miss it when it’s gone.”
A knot formed in my throat as my fingers traced the hard lines and rises of his chiseled stomach.
“I missed this.”
He smiled as he lowered himself, putting most of his weight on the elbow next to my head. When he kissed me again, it was much slower but no less intense or soulful than the ones before. He kissed me until my body burned under his, and then he moved south, slipping the straps of my bra down my shoulder and then getting rid of it completely. Those lips sought out every scar, and there are many, and I never felt more beautiful than I did in that moment.
Or when he flicked open the button on my pants, and then hooked his fingers under the band, slipping them plus another very important article of clothing down my legs. The air was cool, but not for long. Aiden returned to me, and I got the top button of his pants undone before he starting moving down.
It wasn’t like the first time, when Aiden had stopped to ask permission. He didn’t hesitate. He dropped a sweet kiss against the inside of my thigh, and then there was lightning in my body. Even tapping into akasha couldn’t compare to the feeling. I broke apart into a million, dazzling pieces.



Sentinel (Covenant #5)


It's a beautiful day for a war.

As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.


Want to participate?


Then all you have to do is:


1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.

2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.

3) Pick a quote from his book, long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is.

4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises).

5) Share it! And shout it out using the #Reading and Things.


4 comments:

  1. I finally started this series and I totally get why you picked Aiden.
    Sorry, no BB for me this week.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup.... Aiden is a whole lot of Yummy!! I need to read this series!!

    Thanx for visiting my Book Boyfriend!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete