Thursday, September 6, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday Hop 9/6



Welcome to the Feature & Follow Hop, Hosted By Parajunkee's and

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop, that is designed to provide some much-appreciated exposure to the bloggers participation, and to expand their following. Each of our great host will feature a chosen blog each week, it’s an interesting way to get to know one another.

This weeks question: What are you reading right now? How are you liking it?

I am reading Wicked Sense by Fabio Bueno. I LOVE it, I am at the 75% mark on my Kindle, and will finish tonight.

Its an interesting book, about witches, and this one is a little different than some I have read in the past, and am really enjoying it. I really am loving how each chapter is back and forth between the girl Skye's point of view, and Drake's point of view. Its very interesting, especially getting inside this young mans head. Its a YA paranormal, I have it for a book tour , will have a whole post and review for it then, with expert too.


If your new to the Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can come and see your blog. If your a new follower, let me know that too.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! more new blogs!

Captcha:
If you have CAPTCHA word verification enabled on your blog, please take it off. It makes it much more difficult for readers to comment. Please look at Alisons CAPTCHA eradication Post to learn how to get rid of it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment