Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge!


2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge!

Have you ever logged on to Edelweiss or Netgalley with the intention of "Just Looking" and then logging off  having requested 5 new titles even though your TBR is a mile long? Inspired by Netgalley November the 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%! Hosted by Falling For YA

Go to host site Here , to read about the guidelines and to sign up. I will be trying to catch up on author requested for review books, as well as this Netgalley and Edelweiss challenge. Less book tours for me, more on these for now.

16 as of now Edelweiss titles to read (Goodreads Shelf here)
30 or so at Netgalley (Goodreads Shelf here)

SO I will select the 50 books, Gold level, will see if I can do it.
I know some of my titles are archived already, but will still review them, and post there, just hope they will count for my bad percentage.

Come join us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment